Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Dreadful Price


   Behold, the time is at hand when all things must be finished according to My Holy Word. I have told you often of this day when you will watch as all things transpire.
   Many of My children have sought prayerfully for lost souls and interceded for Me to save them. These I shall reward greatly, for it is not My will that any should perish, but often My children refuse to make time to pray on their behalf.
   Watch now, My intercessors, as you will see many souls come into My Kingdom for which you have prayed diligently. Watch now as you begin to hear of those near you who have heard the good news, and know that your continued prayers bear much fruit. Watch now for your reward for your continuing diligence in this, for it is precious in My sight. I desire all My children would continue in prayer daily for lost souls.
   Now is the end upon you, and those who have failed to heed My warnings shall weep bitterly as they realize how much time they have lost in not serving Me. Now shall they realize they are without, as they have not used their time wisely in drawing nigh unto Me. Now shall they realize as darkness falls that they have no oil in their lamps, and it shall be too late.
   The storm approaches, and My children who have heeded My warnings have nothing to fear, but those who have ignored My warnings shall pay a dreadful price.
Isaiah 59:16-17 
  • 16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
  • 17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.

Matthew 6:6 
  • 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

John 15:8
  • 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Matthew 25:1-13 
  • 1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
  • 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
  • 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
  • 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
  • 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
  • 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
  • 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
  • 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
  • 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
  • 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
  • 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
  • 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
  • 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

No comments:

Post a Comment